#runningman #profile
Affordable, fast and accurate! I help architects and developers prevent costly permit delays before submission. Through pre-submission building code risk reviews, Alternative Solution strategy, and regulatory due diligence, I identify compliance gaps, fire-resistance issues, and approval obstacles — protecting schedules, budgets, and ensuring smooth permit approvals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seeking an Alberta-Registered Architect
Seeking an Alberta-Registered Architect I am looking to connect with an experienced Alberta-registered architect who has: strong knowledge...
-
Architect vs. Building Code Consultant: Understanding the Key Differences When it comes to building design and construction, two critical ...
-
🚨 Overly Conservative Design: A Hidden Cost in Construction �️ In the construction industry, an overly conservative approach to design is...
-
The Hidden Costs of Design Missteps – And How to Avoid Them Over the past 12 years as a professional plans examiner for the City of Calgar...
No comments:
Post a Comment